All About The Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service($119 per year currently, plus a free 30-day trial or $12.99 per month) offered by Amazon that gives users access to free two-day delivery (one-day in some areas), streaming video and music, and other benefits for a monthly or yearly fee.
Our website contains affiliate link which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy we’ll receive a small commission. This help supports us and allows us to continue to keep finding and sharing good deals.
Here Are the Best Benefits Every Prime Member Gets
Shipping benefits include:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes. For more information, go to Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery.
- Prime Now: Get FREE 2-Hour Delivery on thousands of items. Check your ZIP Code’s availability. For more information go to Prime Now.
- FREE Release-Date Delivery: FREE Release-Date Delivery on eligible pre-order items delivered on their release date to ZIP codes within the continental U.S. For more information, go to Release-Date Delivery.
- FREE No-Rush Shipping: Don't need your Prime order right away? Select No-Rush Shipping and earn rewards for future purchases.
Shopping benefits include:
- Whole Foods Market: Exclusive savings for Prime members, 5% back for eligible Prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, and 2-hour Delivery via Prime Now in select cities (with more to come). For more information go to Prime at Whole Foods Market.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% back every day on all _Amazon.com purchases, in addition to rewards everywhere else you shop. For more information go to Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: Eligible Prime members can get 5% back every day on _Amazon.com purchases and access to exclusive financing offers. For more information go to Amazon Prime Store Card.
- Amazon Fresh: Prime members in select regions can pay an additional monthly membership fee($14.99) to receive FREE shipping on all Amazon Fresh orders of $50 or more, or pay a flat delivery fee for each order they place under $50. For more information, go to AmazonFresh.
- Prime Wardrobe: Prime Wardrobe is a Prime-exclusive program where you can try before you buy from eligible items across women’s, men’s, kids’, and baby clothing, shoes, and accessories. You get seven days to try-on the items at home and you will only be charged for the items you decide to keep. For more information, go to About Prime Wardrobe.
- Prime Pantry: Prime members in select regions can shop for groceries and household products in everyday sizes and pay an additional delivery fee. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Pantry.
- Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Family: These include up to 20% off diapers, baby food, and more through Subscribe & Save and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry. For more information go to Get Up To 20% Off Diapers, Baby Food, and More or About the Completion Discount.
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on _Amazon.com. For more information, go to Prime Early Access.
- Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon's own line of everyday essentials.
Streaming benefits include:
- Prime Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Video.
- Amazon Channels: Watch your favorite shows and movies from HBO, SHOWTIME and STARZ channels — no cable required, cancel anytime and no additional apps to download. $4.99–$14.99/month for Prime members.
- Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Music.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members can get discounted Amazon Music Unlimited monthly plans and there are annual plans available exclusively to Prime members. For more information, go to Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Twitch Prime: Members get exclusive discounts on physical games pre-orders and new releases. Twitch.tv users who link their Amazon Prime account get the ad-free viewing on Twitch, a free Twitch channel subscription every month, and exclusive access to free game content. For more information, go to Twitch.tv.
Reading benefits include:
- Prime Reading: You can borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android. For more information, go to Borrow Books from Amazon Prime Reading.
- Amazon First Reads: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Amazon First Reads picks. For more information, go to Amazon First Reads. You can also purchase hardcover titles at exclusive prices.
- Audible Channels for Prime: Unlimited listening to original audio series and playlists handcrafted for every interest. For more information go to Audible Channels for Prime.
- Washington Post Free Trial: Enjoy unlimited access to The Washington Post with a six-month free trial.
Other benefits include:
- Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits. For more information, go to About Amazon Households. If you have a paid Prime membership under your personal account you can share your shipping benefits with your Amazon Business user account. Go to Amazon Prime and Business Accounts.
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive for you and the members of your Family Vault. For more information, go to About Prime Photos.